The Imaging Geophysicist is responsible for taking charge of a processing step in the processing of raw seismic, working closely with Imaging Project Leader, utilizing analytical and problem solving skills to provide seismic processing solution to our customer and deliver high quality of seismic images of the Earth’s subsurface. Strong mathematics skills are essential; curiosity and innovative spirit are key success factors in this role.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Imaging Geophysicist possess and applies broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures to the completion of assignments
- Involved with taking charge of processing step (denoise, demult , regularization ...)
- May provide suggestions to improve existing software , develop new technology, and improve the products and services offered
- Responsible for a processing step in an imaging project
- Responsible for the quality of QC products
- Responsible for setting up, running, and monitoring processing job decks
- Works with Project or Team Leaders to ensure clients are happy and satisfied with product
Experience and Skills Required
- Masters’ degree or higher in Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or other analytical discipline
- Strong mathematics skills are essential, as well as high problem solving abilities, great attention to detail and effective communication skills
If interested, please upload your resume by selecting 'Apply'.