Location – West London
Salary – up to £42,000 + company car / car allowance
Are you an experienced production manager who thrives in driving performance through effective coaching and training?
Do you have experienced working within the manufacture of building materials – Concrete / Cement / Asphalt / Brick etc.
Do you want to take the next step in your career and take on multi-site responsibility?
If so, then you apply straight away!!
A leading UK Building materials manufacturer is recruiting for an Area Production Manager to support multiple sites within the West London area.
As Production Manager you will drive output and throughput across the sites, using your experience to coach, train and motivate the teams across the sites.
- Ensure all the sites are running safely, effectively and efficiently
- Manage teams in relation to personal and professional development
- Establish and implement challenging yet achievable KPI’s in line with business expectations
- Play an active role in continuous improvement activities
- Ensure that regular toolbox talks and safety briefings are taking place
- Undertake any other activities in accordance with business requirements
- Experience working within a supervisory / management position
- Have good awareness of health & safety factors
- Have strong production management experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective man-management ability
- Have experience within the building materials industry – Concrete / Cement / Asphalt / Bricks
- Up to £42,000 salary
- Company car or car allowance
- Extra benefits
- Career growth and development
Production manager, production supervisor, shift leader, shift supervisor, KPI, output, throughput, man-management, building materials, concrete, cement, bricks, asphalt