Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for a Technical Application Specialist to be based in The Hague. It's a full time position with the possibility to become staff with an indefinite contract with our client.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manages Business Systems IT projects.
- Responsible for maintenance and optimization of Business systems.
- Assures that the business requirements are translated into functional and technical specifications.
- Manages the development (the small development team) and release of new solutions and application enhancements.
- Has deep business and technical knowledge of systems. Provides 2nd and 3rd level support to local and remote users.
- Manages the hosting of the systems in Data Center.
- Manages the integration with other enterprise systems.
- Communicates effectively between different teams to meet project goals.
- HBO Educational / Bachelor level or similar level minimum
- Permission to work in The Netherlands.
- Residence in The Hague (or close to)
- Very good knowledge of general IT systems. Five years of experience working with enterprise systems (like ERP, CRM, Content Management, ticketing, etc).
- Fluent English C1/C2 level.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Service oriented, accurate and assumes responsibility for end results.
- Application Lifecycle management (with Azure DevOps or similar).
- Scrum release cycle (User stories, Backlog management and release management).
- Testing/troubleshooting and maintenance of business systems.
- Windows server and Linux RHEL/CentOS basic administration.
- IIS and Apache/nginx experience.
- MS SQL.
- Basic understanding of ASP.NET apps, web services, n-tier.
- Understanding of network architecture. (DNS, firewall, TCP/UDP protocols).
- Basic understanding of server security, vulnerabilities, encryption, certificates.
Are you suitable, interested and available or are you looking for a career switch please don't hesitate to apply directly or contact Sander Schuitman at +31 70 808 0147 for more information.