Job DescriptionArea Health & Safety Advisor - Fixed Term Contract – Building Materials – Greater London – salary up to £40,000 DOE (pro rata), holiday, pension and bonus
One of the UK’s largest building materials manufacturers is looking for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to support the Greater London region.
The right person for this role will have experience supporting a health & safety culture within a manufacturing environment.
This is a fixed term contract for 9 months.
- Support a culture of health & safety across multiple sites
- Undertake risk assessments and safety briefings of new / existing colleagues
- Assist in incident investigations
- Carry out audits of health & safety practices across the sites
- Complete additional tasks as and when required by line manager
- Have experience working within a similar role
- Hold IOSH Managing Safely / NEBOSH certificate (or equivalent)
- Be able to work independently using own initiative
- Have full clean driving licence
- Experience working with an Building Materials manufacturing environment
- Up to £40,000 DOE (pro rata)
Health & Safety, HSE, EHS, H&S, Advisor, Officer, Manager, NEBOSH, IOSH, Managing safely, building materials, manufacturing, engineering