Job DescriptionMechanical Fitter – Warman Pumps
- 2:1 Roster
- Contract to Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitter with strong pump experience, to join a leading Mining organization. This position is available for an immediate start on a 2:1 roster.
- Routinely inspecting a range of different Fixed Plant equipment to ensure they are functioning correctly
- Assisting with the planned maintenance tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Troubleshooting faults and repairing equipment as needed
- Ensuring that safe work practices are adhered to at all times
- Following Policies and Procedures to ensure all incidents are reported correctly
To be successful in the role, you will have extensive experience in Fixed Plant mechanical repairs, with a sound understanding of Warman Pump Maintenance. An excellent eye for detail with a pro-active approach to resolving issues. As well a strong work ethic and commitment to workplace safety. You will also require the following Ticket’s and Certificates.
- Current Working at Heights Ticket
- Current Confined Spaces Ticket
- Current Elevating Work Placement Ticket
- Police Clearance and Full Medical will also be required
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization. With excellent training and development initiatives, this role will allow you to grow your career in a great working environment. You will be offered a competitive hourly rate and you will be working in state of the art facilities.