Job DescriptionOur Client is a a leading international oil&gas company with strong experience and investment in Midstream activities and proven track record to build tank storage infrastructure. Our client is also certified from Customs such as Bonded Logistics Center or Pusat Logistik Berikat (PLB) to operate a warehouse or logistics center, offering petrochemical industry the flexibility to store goods. It is situated at the main shipping route for bulk liquid chemicals, and has the highest concentration of petrochemical facilities in Indonesia. Their purpose is to store vital products with care, as well as provide safe, efficient and clean storage and handling services of bulk liquid products at key position that are critical to its customers in Merak, Banten.
Please note that this vacancy is directed towards INDONESIAN PASSPORT HOLDER only.Here are the basic required skills and experience for the Mechanical Supervisor - Tankage that we are looking for.
- Engineering degree (Civil or Mechanical) with at least 5 years of tank erection experience and has broad knowledge on API 650/653 code requirements
- Demonstrated Supervisory experience
- Demonstrated Passion for Team Member SAFETY
- Basic knowledge of inherent non-destructive evaluation (NDE) inspection methods and criteria including penetrant, visual, and x-ray testing
- Familiarity and/or experience with flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), shield metal arc welding (SMAW), gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) processes
- Experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings, weld callouts and specifications
- Intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to effectively lead a team and maximize productivity and well-being of the team
- Ability to work multiple shifts and change shifts with minimal notice
- Ability to work at elevated heights (up to 21m)