Job DescriptionOur Client is a a leading international oil&gas company with strong experience and investment in Midstream activities and proven track record to build tank storage infrastructure. Our client is also certified from Customs such as Bonded Logistics Center or Pusat Logistik Berikat (PLB) to operate a warehouse or logistics center, offering petrochemical industry the flexibility to store goods. It is situated at the main shipping route for bulk liquid chemicals, and has the highest concentration of petrochemical facilities in Indonesia. Their purpose is to store vital products with care, as well as provide safe, efficient and clean storage and handling services of bulk liquid products at key position that are critical to its customers in Merak, Banten.
Please note that this vacancy is directed towards INDONESIAN PASSPORT HOLDER only.
Requirement for a Civil & Structural Supervisor:
- Must have experience of marine/shoreline works.
- Mid-level position. Based outside 90% of the time.
- Experienced in managing Contractors.
- Oil & Gas experience:
- Any experience in a brownfield/permitted environment will be a plus.
- No tankage experience required.