Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently in the process of recruiting for a Water Analysis & Optimisation Engineer, for one of our Aberdeen based oilfield clients. This will initially be a full time contract position, with the possibility of developing into a permanent staff role for the right candidate. Primarily based in the client's office, you will work very closely with internal/external colleagues and be required to also make trips offshore, as and when required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, leading and executing offshore produced water production performance surveys, which will involve fluid sampling/analysis, process monitoring and technology testing and allow you to establish current process performance & identify solutions to improve the overall process.
- Interface with sales personnel and clients to identify objectives and develop work-scopes for field studies
- Meet with senior client field managers to ensure full buy in of clients production personnel and ensure that the work-scopes are executed in a safe and efficient manner
- Carry out data monitoring, sampling and analysis in the field, also mentor and train others when required
- Prepare proposals, work-scopes and post-job reports
- Working knowledge and understanding of Oil/Water Process Systems & Controls
- Working knowledge of Produced Water Chemistry in the Oil & Gas sector
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Chemistry, or other Science subject
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Logical problem solving ability
- Strategic, sales and commercial awareness
- 80-100 days field work per annum, North Sea and International, both onshore and offshore
- Health and fitness levels suitable for offshore work, and full offshore certification
- Eligible to work within the UK