Job DescriptionAgile Data Analyst
Contract – 6 month contract+
Day Rate - $650 to 750 DOE
Location – Perth City Based – Some travel will be included in this role
Are you a talented Data Analyst/Business Analyst who is keen to work with a leading mining provider during exciting exploration projects?
Due to an exciting time within the business and a number of exploration projects on at present, they are looking to strengthen their workforce with a well-seasoned Data Analyst. To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience of:
- Working within a similar Business Analyst/Data Analyst role
- Extensive Agile Experience
- Strong Facilitation skills
- Working closely with business users and development team
- Have extensive experience in developing and supporting business processes
- Be able to understand technical concepts and be able to present them in a simple form if required
- Strong focus on outcomes and business value
- Helping the team and Product Owner in analysis of the business domain, building the product backlog and refinement ongoing
- Well versed in the creation of Epics, Features and User Stories
- Data domain modelling to describe the business domain requirements.
- Data profiling skills to analyse datasets to assist data engineers with design of enterprise data warehouse models.
- Functional experience across cloud technologies with a strong focus on analytics and technology (Preferably AWS or Snowflake).
- Utilising Visio to create process flows that describes how data interacts with business functions.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress and work with a leader within their space. Please do apply immediately to hear further about this contract opportunity.