Location – Newark
Salary – up to £42,000
Shift pattern – Double Days
Do you enjoy solving electrical problems and making improvements to your workplace?
Are you keen to work for an established business that are ‘bucking the trend’ and expanding?
Do you want to work for a business that will help you develop yourself and offer market leading training and progression?
A leading multi-site manufacturer are searching for an experience Electrical Maintenance Engineer due to business growth and development.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will provide ‘hands-on’ electrical support to the manufacturing facility. Working as part of a maintenance team providing both reactive and preventative maintenance.
- Ensure all equipment is serviced and repaired efficiently
- Pre-Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Fault finding and problem solving on electrical machinery and systems
- Supporting the Maintenance Manager and team
- Assisting with mechanical maintenance duties
- Apprentice trained with electrical bias
- Experience of working with motors, sensors and associated electrical equipment
- 17th Edition regulations as a minimum
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Up to £42,000
- Extra benefits
- Progression opportunities
- Electrician, Electrical engineer, maintenance , repair, overhaul, replace, manufacturing, engineering, 17th edition, apprentice, time served, indentured HNC, HND, PLC, Allen Bradley, Siemens, controls