Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large oil and gas producer is currently seeking a Learning Specialist in Calgary, Alberta.
The ideal candidate will be local as No LOA or accommodations are available at this time.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop learning content using instructional design best practices in a variety of methods including eLearning, instructor-led, and digital/print media.
- Drive the end-to-end curriculum development process by analyzing learning needs and determining project goals, learning objectives, and performance measurements.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and project managers.
- Manage the employee interface systems that house the training materials (SuccessFactors and SharePoint)
- Track and evaluate effectiveness of launched curricula / programs delivered by creating and administering evaluation processes both prior to and after training engagements.
- Quality control of instructional design and content.
- Coordinate with the corporate LMS team to ensure alignment with system requirements.
Must have qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Adult eLearning design (Minimum 3 years’ experience)
- Training design in an occupational setting
- Articulate 360 Software Suite
- Microsoft Office
- SAP SuccessFactors
The following would be considered assets:
- Certificate in Adult Education design & delivery
- Document Management experience
- Change Management Certification
- Project Management Certification
- Upstream oil and gas industry experience