Scope of Work
1. Execute the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process IAW station procedures and policies.
2. Present classroom lesson topics as defined by operations training program.
3. Support periodic operational and written examinations.
4. Revise operations training material IAW approved station procedures and policies.
5. Support operations training administrative activities IAW approved procedures and policies.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent with 3 years nuclear power plant experience.
2. Preferred - Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering or other scientific discipline with 5 years ‘Nuclear operations training’ specifically.
3. Currently or previously qualified as an operations Instructor and currently or previously qualified licensed or certified SRO.
4. Preferred - Meet minimum requirements with INPO Instructor Certificate.