1. To participate in the formulation of rational plans and policies to guide the physical development of Company’s land in line with the Company’s expressed goals and objectives and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi’s regulations.
Knowledge and Skills
- Degree in Architecture.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Urban Planning, or associated field
- Membership of a recognized professional body (AICP, RTPI etc.) is an advantage.
- Estidama Pearl Qualified Professional (PQP) is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of urban planning, urban design, and/or related field(s)
- Strong ability in methods and techniques of effective research and technical report preparation and presentation
- Experience in the analysis of site criteria, terrain constraints, circulation, land use compatibility, and other urban services among others
- Experience in environmental management planning, zoning, and land subdivision
- Ability to prepare, analyze and interpret planning and development proposals, technical and administrative reports, statements, and correspondence
- Experience application of the principles and practices of urban planning and development
- Experience in the supervision, training, and evaluation of assigned staff
- Experience in directing and implementing comprehensive planning programs
- Experienced project manager
- Experience team leader that can recruit, manage, direct, and motivate team members
- Fluent written & spoken English (minimum); knowledge in Arabic is a plus
- More than 10 years of experience in Urban Planning and related field
- Relevant experience in the region is preferred