Job DescriptionExperienced Subsea Supervisor with extensive knowledge of EH/DH (Electro Hydraulic /Direct Hydraulic) subsea landing string equipment.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing all aspects of subsea EH/DH operations commencing with pre-job planning, equipment preparations, offshore operations, maintenance in between wells and concluding with satisfactory close out of operations in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
Applicants will be required to work both on and offshore.
Key Activities and Accountabilities: -
- Supervise subsea operations, working with team to ensure safe completion of task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Subsea Operating Manual.
- Perform successful tool runs allowing Client to complete operations safely with minimum ‘down time’.
- Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out
- Plan and execute well site support and resource requirements to facilitate continuous operations
- Client liaison and participation in meetings and discussions ensuring continuous quality of service to clients
- Accurate completion of Company documentation and Client Service Records in accordance with Company policies, procedures and/or specific client requirements
- Carrying out tool box talks, and planning meetings as required
- Supervision of personnel including skills assessment and mentoring
- Compliance with Company HSEQC and Quality Management Systems
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Subsea landing string Specialist (EH/DH)
- Extensive offshore operational experience
- Technical qualification and/or technical knowledge and experience within subsea field
- Previous experience working in remote locations under pressure
- Prior experience troubleshooting tools and finding practical fast solutions
- Client liaison
- Good communication, organizational and supervisory skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- HSE Compliant
- Minimum experience of 10 years performing subsea landing string operations