Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are working with a leading global chemical company who are looking to engage with an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work on a contract basis located in Humberside.
Working with the projects team, you will be responsible for the management of the project controls and quantity surveying for the client’s capital project programme.
- Responsible for the Planning and Scheduling, Project Controls Management, Risk Management, Earned Value Management, Change Control
- Ability to interpret project documentation
- Application of technical & construction knowledge to produce integrated programmes
- Complete month end reports and compensation event analysis.
- Able to quickly and efficiently set up project controls processes.
- 5 Years + Industry experience from at least one of the following sectors; Chemicals, Pharmaceutical / life science, Nuclear or Infrastructure.
- Relevant Engineering Degree or HNC minimum.
- Experience of managing multiple projects in a brownfield plant modification environment.
- Strong knowledge of COMAH regulations.