Currently Queensland’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase with 2019 set to be an excellent time for skilled workers to join and re-join the sector. As such we are now seeking an experienced Wellsite Operators to fulfil a contract position in the Queensland region.
To be successful in this role it is essential that candidates be experienced working in oil and gas industry, ideally a minimum of 2-5 years.
Essential qualifications and experience include though are not limited to:
- Operation of Process Plant Equipment ideally with a Cert III - Production Operations
- Operation of Gas Fired Engines, Hydraulic Motors and Pumps
- Intermediate level aptitude in Mechanical Diagnostic Principles
- Intermediate level computing skills in Microsoft Office (Maximo, SCADA, PI Process Book Desirable)
- Working within safe work process and procedures
In return for your commitment you will be offered excellent day rates on even-time rotation and contracts commencing for 12 months along with the opportunity to establish yourself with an international expert.
Should your skills and ability fulfil the above please ‘Apply Now’.
Please note we are currently sourcing multiple positions including: Wells & Gathering Technicians; Mechanical Maintenance Technicians (Process Operations); Gas Plant Operators; Transmission Pipeline Operators. Should you have skills and experience in the above please send your details to email@example.com and contact us for a confidential discussion.