Environmental Health and Safety Advisor – Contract – Ware
ESSENTIAL: Environmental health and safety. Workplace monitoring. Risk assessment. R&D Support.
My client, a Blue-Chip pharmaceutical company is currently seeking an Environmental Health and Safety Advisor to oversee the manufacturing processes on their site in Ware; you will be assisting on 100s of projects and looking after Non-Injury reports to ensure safety and compliance are aligned with industry standards.
Environmental Health and Safety Advisor Key Responsibilities:
- Carrying out thorough risk assessments, looking at the manufacturing processes and facilities on site.
- Monitoring equipment for hazards or product contamination, including the upkeep of consumable monitoring equipment and re-ordering when required.
- Calculate and record analytical results as necessary and maintain occupational hygiene records including computer records where necessary.
- Working towards the companies standards and supporting the current projects in place.
- General safety activities throughout the company.
- Travel to and from both sites when extra support is needed.
- Have at least 1+ years’ experience in environmental health and safety.
- Experience in facilities and construction management.
- Be a methodical and analytical worker, with good data handling and IT skills.
- Be highly alert and have a keen eye for detail.
- Be a trained hygienist, BOHS qualified to at least module 1.
- Have excellent communication skills on a verbal and written level.