Job DescriptionKey Requirements:
- 3D design and DWGS in SmartPlant 3D(SP3D) environment
- Guide and Assist the team and other project supporting personnel to execute FEED/ Detailed engineering activities.
- The role mandates previous experience in offshore platform design and including substructure, topsides and bridges.
- Experience in SACs suite of software use and Offshore structural design codes and standards. specification is must.
- Experience in Offshore 15 years and above
Scope of Work:
- Guiding to enhance technical competence of structural personal, Promote career development within the group, Benchmark structural design/ drafting/ 3D modeling activities to identify areas of improvement.
- Technical supervision of Project designated structural engineering team of engineers/designer 3D modelers in the execution of their duties.
- Manage interface and to work closely alongside other disciplines, operations teams throughout FEED, Detailed design, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning.
- Knowledge of Fabrication yard procedures, Installation engineering.