|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||North York, Canada|
|Contact Name:||Malgorzata Stefan|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 16:03|
• Participate in all phases of a project including scope definition, cost/benefit analysis, design, testing, training, implementation and support. Manage the project within prescribed deadlines and budget as required.
• Provides and co-ordinates change management/ employee engagement activities to ensure that systems are implemented in a positive manner with the corresponding business process redesign and training.
• Participates in external software and hardware vendor relationships for product evaluation and co-ordinates testing and training of the product.
• Keeps company management informed of project status through ongoing contact, communication and presentations.
• Acts as an internal project resource on other Company or Corporate projects or initiatives as required providing business process knowledge and expertise, facilitation and leadership skills and system development experience.
• Post-secondary degree or diploma, or relevant work experience
• Minimum four (4) years project management experience
• PMP Designation Preferred
• Demonstrated project management experience with diverse stakeholders.
• Strong understanding of project management methodology.
• Experience with change management initiatives and the ability to influence others.
• Demonstrated facilitation experience (session design and delivery)
• Excellent oral, written & presentation communication skills.
• Exemplary organizational skills.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent Microsoft & internet office skills required (SharePoint, MS Project PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
• Acts in a manner consistent with our Culture and Values
• Operational experience preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's