The main function of the Contract Administrator/Analyst is to support the Category Managers in the tactical aspects of their contracting and procurement activities, specially supplier billing rates analysis and contracts drafting and administration.
- Analyze rate change proposals – use existing tools such as the Labor Rate Computation Sheet Excel tool to compare with previous proposals and state effect of the changes and provide to category manager for them to negotiate changes
- Train suppliers on updating their electronic catalogs and validate rate changes – train suppliers on catalogs (essentially Excel spreadsheet) and validate in the catalog that their proposals match their catalog updates
- Update Maintenance and Industrial Services (MIS) Compensation Schedules and all the attachments changes and issues – assist Category Managers with updating the compensation schedule and exhibits for Maintenance contracts
- Administer MLA/PLA work hours changes – update contract exhibit listing out local union work hours
- Create basic amendments – create contract amendments for items such as name changes, extensions under direction from Category managers
- Administer supplier name changes and acquisitions – interface with corporate supply chain and Finance groups to update ARIBA and SAP systems when suppliers have these changes
- Facilitate contracts execution - put together contract packages with associated exhibits to prepare for signature and system upload
- Administer Contracts across systems – update ARIBA and other systems as directed by Category managers
- Update Supplier Contact database
- Support category initiatives monitoring - update category progress and status reports
- Interface with Shared Services organization - verify completion of Demand Requests to our Shared Services systems support group in Manila
- Facilitate supplier qualification: Interface with Shared Services to perform supplier qualification, follow-up and liaison work. Liaison to verify CHESM Supplemental Forms have been completed and submitted to Manilla Shared Services
- Monitor supplier training and certifications compliance – Collect suppliers’ compliance reporting documentation and review supplier’s submissions for completeness and adherence to requirements
- Monitor insurance – collect and review for compliance supplier’s insurance certificates
- Coordinate with Timekeeping – Coordinate with timekeeping on release of new catalogs based on when rates are effective and when Timekeeping is up to date on invoices
- Validate invoice reconciliations – Validate any reconciliations needed with Timekeeping based on timing of rate effectiveness and Timekeeping invoicing activity
- Audit invoices – review suppliers’ invoices to ensure charges are compliant with supplier’s contracts.
- Create Contract Summaries – create Summaries in SharePoint template for suppliers’ compensation schedules, listing out various aspects of compensation that is laid out in the contract Compensation Schedule
- Review equipment utilization – Perform equipment utilization reviews to ensure we’re paying optimal rates
- Administer Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP) documentation and changes – interface with corporate group on OCIP supplier changes and internal changes. Review monthly OCIP reports to ensure responsiveness from designated contractors
- Support training and other events logistics - schedule lunch and learns as requested by Category Manager. Coordinate incidental orders, such as business cards
- Proficiency with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; SharePoint, ARIBA, Maximo, SAP pivot table, vlookup, h-lookup. 5-7 years contracts analyst, contract administrator or buyer experience required.
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration or equivalent preferred