Job DescriptionMechanical Engineering Technician – 4 on 4 off days and nights – Staffordshire - £32,000 - £33,000 + Overtime
Are you apprentice trained in Mechanical Engineering and looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want to work for a growing business who is continuing to invest in their sites and people?
Do you have good eye for detail and able to carry out reactive and preventative maintenance?
A leading Manufacturer within their field is looking for a number of Mechanical Maintenance Technicians to join their site with opportunities for progression, development and pay increases should you be willing.
- Provide plant maintenance and mechanical repairs
- Work closely with engineering and production management ensuring all maintenance requirements are met
- Fabrication and machining of parts and structures
- Reactive and preventative maintenance
- Use TPM tools and techniques to generate continuous improvement throughout the plant
- Support and assist in production where required
- Traditional or modern apprentice trained to minimum level 3
- Experience of working in a modern manufacturing environment
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics experience
- Fabrication, bench fitting and welding skills
- Flexible working attitude
- Strong health and safety awareness
- Extra benefits
Manufacturing, production, hydraulics, planned maintenance, maintenance, reactive, preventative, TPM, time served, apprentice, welding, fabrication