Job purpose & Scope:
Monitor drilling performance to ensure delivering maximum value of efficiency by defining KPIs and proposing Initiatives
· Develop and monitor Drilling KPIs and GPIs.
· Analyze drilling operations and propose solutions / initiatives to reduce:
- Performance Opportunity Time (POT)
- Well duration
· Develop and maintain benchmark system reliability including:
- Technical Limits
· Lead Performance reviews with Drilling Engineering/Operations team to communicate:
- Relevant Drilling Operations KPI achievements
- Lessons Learned
- Initiative Proposals
- Drilling Operations Performance
· Ensures to document and communicate Lessons learned to other Drilling Performance Engineers and Performance Improvement management
· Participate in NPT investigations
· Ensure success replication and undesirable events re-occurrence across all ADNOC Offshore
· Prepare Performance Review presentations
· Capture and document the savings achieved by proposed initiatives
· Promotes and maintains a “Performance Oriented” culture within ADNOC Offshore
Organizational Relationships (Work Contacts):
· Frequent contacts with other division at equivalent level to discuss matters of joint interest.
· Regular contacts with Operations Engineer and Contractors for technical data.
· Regular contacts with Team Leaders regarding support required and solving issues.
· Rig-Site visits to offshore rig (When required) to witness critical jobs on site.
Works according to Company’s established policy, procedures approved work programs and professional engineering standards
Independence of Operations and Decision-making Authority:
· Responsible for Performance Tracking, Initiative creation and POT calculation.
Technical Limit (Dynamic BoB) prior spud in well and End of well Performance report.
· Bachelor Degree in Petroleum / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
· 10+ years of related experience in the Oil & Gas industry, Drilling Engineering activities.
· Fluency in English language.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, decision making and facilitation skills required.
· Additional specialized skills including:
- Performance Improvement.
- Best Practices and Lessons Learned.
- Knowledge Management.
- Leadership skills
· Database Management Computer literacy including Word, Excel, Power Point and Project Management.