Job DescriptionElectrical Engineering Technician – 3 on 3 off DAYS – Staffordshire - £38,000 - £40,000 + Overtime
Are you apprentice trained in Electrical Engineering and looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want to work for a growing business who is continuing to invest in their sites and people?
Are you proficient in PLC’s and able to interrogate?
A leading Manufacturer within their field is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their site with opportunities for progression, development and pay increases should you be willing.
- Carry out planned maintenance and repairs to ensure the plant is in working order
- Responsible for all electrical fault finding and repair when machines are running
- Work on project improvements and take a leading role in ongoing process improvements throughout the plant
- Modify settings within a PLC programme
- Traditional or modern apprentice trained to minimum level 3
- Experience of working in a modern manufacturing environment
- 17th edition
- Strong fault finding and diagnostics on all electrical equipment
- PLC experience – Siemens preferable
- Flexible working attitude
- Strong health and safety awareness
- £38,000 - £40,000
- Extra benefits
Manufacturing, production, planned maintenance, maintenance, reactive, preventative, TPM, time served, apprentice, PLC, controls