Job DescriptionSenior Technician/Technical Supervisor – South West - £30,000 - £38,000 + Vehicle
Are you an experienced Materials/Laboratory Technician looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have strong technical knowledge within the Aggregates/Asphalt industry?
A leading Building Products company is currently looking for a Technical Supervisor based in the South West covering multiple Quarries and Asphalt plants.
If you are looking for a company and manager who can help you grow and develop then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Provide leadership and technical support to the area technical team
- Monitor and manage the output quality of all asphalt and aggregate materials
- Provide technical management of the asphalt and aggregate quality plans ensuring technical compliance
- Propose and maintain schedule of sampling, testing and inspection
- Perform to agreed standards and objectives, meeting quality reporting and deadlines
- Experienced Lab/Materials Technician
- In depth knowledge of materials testing
- Worked in a senior/supervisory role
- Experience and knowledge of Aggregates and Asphalt
- Good understanding of quality and ISO 9001
- Ability to coach and guide others
- Willing to travel
- £30,000 - £38,000
- Extra benefits
Materials, test, technician, supervisor, quality, aggregate, asphalt, quarry, ISO, laboratory