Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is partnered with international Oil and Gas service providers to source the top talent available in the Australian market. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Queensland’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase. As such we are now seeking experienced Derrickhands to fulfill multiple contracts across Queensland and South Australia.
Essential requirements include current:
- Current IWCF Level 2 Certificate
- Certificate III in Oil/Gas Drilling Operations
- Certificate II in Oil/Gas Drilling Operations
- Industry Safety Induction (formally DCGI)
- Front End Loader
- Licence to perform Dogging
- First response to fire incidents (no less than 4 years old)
- Operate Breathing Apparatus (no less than 1 year old)
- First Aid (including CPR) (no less than 3 years old)
- Enter and work in Confined Space (no less than 2 years old)
- Wellsite Permit to Work (Holder) (no less than 2 years old)
- Working at Heights (no less than 3 years old)
- Operate Vehicles in the Field (4WD certificate)
In return for your commitment you will be offered excellent day rates on ongoing contracts along with genuine career progression and the opportunity to establish yourself with an international expert in Oil and Gas.
*These roles require a full right to work in Australia.