- Participating in the review of Process Flow Diagrams, Scope Reports and Technical Descriptions.
- Driving the work process with a multi-disciplined project team to produce a project specific P&ID.
- Leading P&ID review meetings and managing the resolution of technical issues raised by the project team.
- Working with the project team to ensure that the designed plant will be safe, and in accordance with company procedures and customer requirements.
- To ensure that plant reliability, operability and maintenance capabilities are adequately considered in the design.
- 5 - 8 years previous experience in a similar role in the oil & gas / chemical industries
- Minimum BSc or equivalent degree qualification in Chemical Engineering plus process/operating/design experience with chemical or industrial gas process plant.
- P&ID development issues, and have good attention to detail
- Experience with cryogenic technologies + experience with Smartplant PID