Job DescriptionNES Global Talent has partnered with international Oil and Gas majors to source the top talent available in the Australian and International market. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Queensland’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase with 2019 set to be an excellent time for skilled workers to join and re-join the sector. As such we are now seeking an experienced Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians to fulfil a number contract positions in the Queensland region.
To be successful in this role it is essential that candidates be experienced working in oil and gas industry, ideally a minimum of 2-5 years.
Essential qualifications include though are not limited to:
- Minimum 5 years previous Electrical & Instrumentation experience working in heavy industry, ideally within oil & gas
- Electrical & Instrumentation experience within Operations and Compression – Oil and Gas or Heavy Industry, ideally process operations
- Working within safe work process and procedures
- Experience with Permit to Work (PTW) systems and safety monitoring systems
- Experience with industrial facilities and associated work and safety / permit systems is desirable
- Current Electrical Licence recognised by the Queensland Electrical Licencing Board
- EEHA Certification and demonstrated experience
- Current First Aid Certificate & LV Rescue
- Skilled in detailed fault finding on complex electrical and instrumentation systems
In return for your commitment you will be offered excellent day rates on even-time rotation and contracts commencing for 12 months along with the opportunity to establish yourself with an international expert.
Should your skills and ability fulfil the above please ‘Apply Now’.
Please note we are currently sourcing multiple positions including: Mechanical Maintenance Technicians (Process Operations); Gas Plant Operators; Transmission Pipeline Operators. Should you have skills and experience in the above please send your details to email@example.com and contact us for a confidential discussion.