Job DescriptionSenior Director, Medical Affairs - UK/Ireland - Pharma - South East
A new role has arisen for a Senior Director, Medical Affairs to join a global pharmaceutical company at their office in the South East UK. The role will have responsibility of Medical Affairs and Medical Information teams for a portfolio of products covering the UK and Ireland regions.
Senior Director, Medical Affairs responsibilities
- Oversight of number of UK/Ire Medical Directors with teams covering Medical Affairs, Med Coms, Marketing, Regulatory
- Responsibility for compliance of promotional materials across the group
- Management of projects
- Implementation and auditing of departmental processes
- High level internal and external communications
- Qualified Physician
- Significant hands on and leadership experience in Pharmaceutical Medical Affairs
- An extensive knowledge of medical product regulations
- ABPI registered signatory
If you feel you would be suitable please apply now, a member of the NES team will eb in touch with all relevant applicants.