A new role has arisen for a Director, UK Medical Affairs to join a global pharmaceutical company at their office in the South East UK. The role will have responsibility of Medical Affairs and Medical Information professionals for a portfolio of products covering the UK and Ireland regions.
Director, UK Medical Affairs responsibilities
- Management of teams covering Medical Affairs, Med Coms, Marketing, Regulatory
- Oversight of team resources, personnel and processes
- Management of the approval process for promotional material
- High level internal and external communications
- Qualified Physician
- Significant hands on experience in Pharmaceutical Medical Affairs
- An extensive knowledge of medical product regulations
- ABPI registered signatory
If you feel you would be suitable please apply now, a member of the NES team will eb in touch with all relevant applicants.