Job DescriptionContracts Specialist- Construction
The Contract Specialist will effectively provide support to the internal stakeholders from the business and assist with contract review and contract management of suppliers in alignment with business objectives.
This role is based in Perth, CBD and may have some occasional site travel.
The Company: Our client, an Australian Iron Ore company operate in two main areas located within the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Compile tender documents and administer tender process on large construction packages
- Numerous packages in a very tight schedule
- Tender evaluation and recommendations
- A proven track record of administering Procurement and Contracts packages in an EPCM environment on major projects.
- Experience and knowledge of typical engineering deliverables
- Experience in relevant software systems and disciplined approach to system data (SAP and ARIBA)
- Most have worked on construction phase projects
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel functions; including filters and pivot tables
- Experience managing or administering contracts and preparing contract documentation
- Knowledgeable in SAP as well as Ariba (desirable)
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Delivery focused
- Experience using the FieldGlass application is highly regarded