Job DescriptionOur client, a global Oil and Gas Operator based in Perth WA, are currently recruiting for a CMMS Specialist to join them for an initial 12 month contract.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the CMMS data integrity is maintained
- Manage change, via the Z6 process in accordance with documented process
- Configure Bills of Material/Quantity, measure the usage and improve its quality.
- Operation and maintenance documentation updates
- Maintenance Planning configuration and management
- Maintenance Procedure configuration (Task Lists)
- Configure Measuring points and Performance based maintenance
- Maintenance Strategy implementation
- Notification and Work orders management
- Use Process Runner to update SAP in bulk
- Engaging with Maintenance Work planners (preparers), schedulers and Executioners as well as Engineering
- Improve ERP data Quality based on the Feedback from above workflows
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in Oil and Gas/LNG
- Engineering Degree
- Hands on Experience in Plant Maintenance as an end user of SAP PM Module/ Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Experience in Technical Data and Documents management including processes and tools.