Job DescriptionFantastic Job Opportunity
My client is a market leading company with more than 50 years of experience as a general contractor for the oil & gas (upstream and downstream) and chemical industries. My clients’ services cover the entire cycle from early project development, feasibility studies, including hydraulic and case studies, conceptual and basic design, front-end engineering design up to implementation of turn-key projects.
They provide their services in respect of process plants for the oil, gas, refining, chemical and renewables industries. They combine technological knowhow with the local requirements of your preferred project implementation scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with real ambition and passion in the Oil and Gas industry who is ready to take on their next challenge.
• Responsible overall construction management
• Management of the multidisciplinary Construction Management Team
• Superordinate planning, controlling and management of the construction
processes of the different disciplines (e.g. solid construction, steel
• Ensuring compliance with the required safety and quality standards
• Completion of all construction preparation tasks in the office
• Successfully completed engineering studies, preferably mechanical
engineering, process engineering or civil engineering
• Several years of experience in construction as site manager or supervisor,
preferably experience in commissioning
• Good knowledge in the oil and gas sector
• Willingness for national and international assignments
• Very good knowledge of German and English