Job DescriptionCompany Description
My client is a market leading company with more than 50 years of experience as a general contractor for the oil & gas (upstream and downstream) and chemical industries. My clients’ services cover the entire cycle from early project development, feasibility studies, including hydraulic and case studies, conceptual and basic design, front-end engineering design up to implementation of turn-key projects.
They provide their services in respect of process plants for the oil, gas, refining, chemical and renewables industries. They combine technological knowhow with the local requirements of your preferred project implementation scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with real ambition and passion in the Oil and Gas industry who is ready to take on their next challenge.
In the process of further expansion they are looking for a
Lead Engineer Piping
Are you ready for a varied range of tasks?
- Lead the Layout & Piping team with up to 30 project staff during the project execution with responsibility for budgets, deadlines and quality
- Coordination of activities with the project management, the other departments and the construction site
- Technical contract negotiations with suppliers and customers
- Development of basic specifications, concepts for site and pipeline planning as well as material specifications and pipe classes
- Monitoring the creation of project documentation, such as of site and pipeline plans, isometries, supporting drawings and technical procurement documents
Then show what makes you special
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience (at least 5 years with a diploma or master's degree in mechanical engineering) in site and pipeline planning in chemical / petrochemical plants or in the oil and gas industry
- Basic understanding of the adjacent engineering disciplines of process, EMSR and machine technology as well as steel and solid construction
- Sound knowledge of relevant national and international standards and regulations (DIN, EN, ASME, PED)
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience in dealing with 3D CAD and materials management systems is desirable