CPP Project Engineer
||CPP Project Engineer
||+974 4436 7044
||1 day ago
- CPP Project Engineer is responsible for the EPCIC activities below which will be executed Between Q2 2019 and Q1 2023 under CPP Package Lead.
- Ensure technical coordination with package lead during all phases of EPC from CFT to Close-out.
- Be the interface focal point in the package and work in close coordination with interface lead engineer throughout Batch 3 execution.
- Assist and support Batch 3 CPP Package Lead lead throughout all EPC preparation and execution phases.
- Report and liaise with package lead as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering.
- Experience in the offshore oil & gas projects as Project Engineer.
- Experience within a project team at senior level within large multinational taskforce team environment.
- Experience in offshore facilities is preferred.
- Available for technical missions worldwide.
- Familiar with Prodom, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards.
- Fluent English.
- Computer literate.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Good analytical skills.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.