LLI Engineer is responsible for the Long Lead Item activities which will be executed Between Q2 2019 and Q1 2023.
Manage all activities concerning the LLI from FEED and CFT up to transfer to Operations. During the course of the LLI execution, coordinate with project teams to cover all the phases of LLI activities under CPP Package Lead.
Focal point of LLI after assignment to EPC contractor to achieve project objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering.
- Experience in the offshore oil & gas project with experience as Project Engineer.
- Experience within a project team, at senior level within large multinational taskforce team environment.
- Experience in offshore facilities is preferred.
- Available for technical missions worldwide.
- Familiar with Prodom, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards.
- Language: Fluent English.
- Computer literate.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Good analytical skills.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.