Technology Space:- SAP ERP ECC, SAP Hybris, Oracle Application, JDE / Oneworld, Navision, Qlikview, Microsoft Power BI, Dell Boomi, PHP, Wordpress, Hybris, Bespoke ERP, Bespoke Supplier Portals.
Working for a Global organisation, my client is looking for a highly experience IT and technology leader to help create and direct this agenda, working alongside the group commercial leaders to shape the future in this technology space whilst seeking the support of the local in country IT leaders to realise this wider strategy in conjunction with their own local strategy and commercial needs.
Global ERP & Transactional Systems Director will have:
- Has a high experience of what ERP and Business Transactional systems are capable of. It would help if you had experience, in the SAP, Navision, Oracle technologies. Along with experience of Warehouse management solutions such as SAP, Red Prairie and other tier one solutions.
- Has experience in directing Integration, EDI and messaging solutions to support the needs of a business and its suppliers and customers
- Has experience in delivering and directing Web and Web Transactional systems to support the needs to of a business and its customers and suppliers.
- A leadership understanding of what good program, change and technology delivery looks like.
- Is beginning to explore what digital means and its applicability for a business
- Has a track record as a business leader in delivering projects and everything that is expected at a leadership level.
The Global ERP & Transactional Systems Director will be require to take a view on all of the local ERP, Web, Reporting and transactional solutions used across the globe.
Make a personal and group-based inventory of these solutions to form and develop the basis of general strategy and intent for the right way forward should any business with-in the group need a similar technology to support their local needs.
To work with local IT leaders to ensure that their transactional delivery programs both cover what’s needed locally for the business but have appropriate alignment to the strategy developed above.
To help local IT leaders and Managing directors realise any transactional transformation projects to be achieved in a shorter and cost-effective manner as possible by:
- Building a network of delivery partners who understand my client and their direction and strategy
- Ensuring that delivery team both locally and via any selected delivery partner align to the wider group strategy and do not “reinvent the wheel” for the same solutions as others already in place.
- Act where as appropriate as an extended member of the local company and Parent technology management team ensuring that the right level of project governance and requirements are in place for any transactional project
It will at times require you to think at an executive and leadership level, whilst at others reverting to technical management and direction.
This role will suite the individual who knows what it takes to transact in a large retail/e-tail company but enjoys being technically creative to find solutions which help in growth and efficiency.
Global ERP & Transactional Systems Director Outputs;
- Technology Portfolio (global) - Method of communicating to international leaders
- Strategy for Transaction Technology – delivered to all
- Global Strategy for Delivery against SAP and Navision Projects when executed locally
- Delivery of Global Data Warehouse and reporting tools to compliment local ones already in use
- Delivery of Dell Boomi for Global ERP integration and digital services
- Participation and delivery of (Governance and controls) for Transactional projects
This role will require international travel. It is expected that perhaps under normal operating practice this may be around 5 days per month.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK