Job Title: Clerk for Operation (SMP Contract)
1 year contract, renewable as per Client
Work Location: Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Duties and Responsibilities:
Prefer with 5 or more years’ Experience on the same field
- Maintain and distribute the up-to-date documentation related the Organization and ensure that all recipients receive all revisions in a timely manner.
- Assist and support the Organization’s personnel in maintaining documentation related to the day-to-day activities, including, but not limited to, minutes of meetings, reports, manuals, brochures, records, forms, checklists and instructions.
- Assist other personnel in the Organization in preparing and producing performance and progress reports of various activities and projects, and construct appropriate graphs and statistics ensuring their accuracy and consistency.
- Utilize all relevant database management systems, such as SAP, and other software applications to create an electronic register and maintain a history of all related documents, reports and recommendations.
- Collect data and maintain regular activity reports of employees; receive, maintain and record performance appraisal reports on overall performance of the Organization personnel.
- Assist in tracking the Organization employees’ attendance, leaves, absenteeism and vacations; and prepare daily time sheet records.
- Collate and analyze data and records from all concerned personnel and submit regular summaries to the Organization Head.
- Respond to quires and correspondences and assist in routing incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail, maintaining work files, records and other documents as directed by the Organization Head.
- Liaise with Training and Career Development Division to assist in the identification of the training and development needs for the Organization’s personnel, coordinate their enrolment and participation in various training courses and follow-up on their attendance.
- Coordinate with the Material and Services Procurement to prepare and make requisitions for office stationeries and supplies.
- Operate a range of office equipment (such as printers, fax machines, copiers and telephones) to perform administrative tasks and ensure the same is functioning properly in coordination with all concerned personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Organization Head.