|Job Title:||Drilling Technician|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Salary:||$35 - $50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Christensen|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 16:20|
• Supporting the Drilling Engineering Staff by providing and manipulating data on well operations and costs to assist the Engineer with their duties
• Providing well specific data analytics by generation of Spotfire visualizations and data analysis that provides additional value on cost, on bottom, and operational drilling performance.
• Managing data capture and QC processes to ensure data quality. Improving data capture workflows to improve data analysis techniques.
• Providing monthly drilling dashboards on cost and performance metrics. Lead the effort in the preparation and content of the Quarterly Performance Review for Senior Leadership
• General office duties as required will be part of the position responsibilities
• Specific administrative support for asset teams
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• 3+ years of experience working in the oil and gas industry, preferably in a technician or administrative position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bakersfield, United States
$80 - $85 per hour, Benefits: Full benefits package
£/day Ltd Co Neg.
Lucrative day rate
Senior Drilling Engineer
Night Drilling Supervisor