TAR RtP Analyst / Buyer
|Job Title:||TAR RtP Analyst / Buyer|
|Location:||Port Arthur, United States|
|Contact Name:||Kelsey Knowles|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 22:37|
The individual is responsible for the efficient and timely transactional processing of materials and services requisitions. End to End PO management individually and as a team focal including invoice resolution, procurement, PO confirmations and material expediting are the primary objectives of this role.
As an individual contributor, the job holder is responsible to collaborate with various levels of stakeholders to address inquiries, resolve issues on a timely manner and establish preventive action plans moving forward, as well as act as a focal point for team members for problem solving and conflict resolution.
The role also conducts data analysis and presentation to support the RtP Lead, or other relevant group to conduct deep-dive Key Performance Indicators (KPI) analysis on a regular basis to drive RtP Continuous Improvement especially in the areas of automation and/or PoT (Payment on Time) delivery.
Position description - Accountabilities
-Position will be performing activities such as creation and maintenance of Purchase Orders
-Monitor Parked/Blocked report to ensure all invoices that require action are processed in a timely manner to ensure Payment on Time (PoT)
-Liaise with business and RtP Requisition Technician team on requisition issues
-Responsible for closing PR’s when purchase orders have been identified as no longer required
-Maintain the end to end purchase order process
-Assist Accounts Payables in the resolution of procurement issues associated with vendor invoices.
-Ensure timely closure of open purchase orders (PO analysis).
-Work closely with Business Stakeholders, business analysts and other RtP Analysts on closure of PO’s and ensure vendors are paid timely.
-Identify and resolve RtP non-compliance through awareness, training and escalation and working with the various teams to resolve PoT issues
-Perform assigned SAP Super User Role. (Address “how to” questions, perform training and testing to support the process and IT related change activities in area of responsibility and participate in the review together with the process expert and other lead roles).
- Work with team members to resolve any issues prior to escalation
-Provide back-up support to other team members.
-Perform other roles within the scope of the process and/or department as assigned and agreed with the Line Manager.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Degree preferred and 0-3 years’ experience in the field or in a related area.
- Previous experience in a Procurement environment or equivalent certification.
- Ability to work Overtime and Weekends during turnaround events and pre and post turnaround
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the industry, demonstrating a high degree of business acumen.
- Experience in SAP Procurement functional transaction and process.
- Strong analytical skills (root cause analysis).
- Ability to focus on meeting operation needs with low error processing of repetitive transactions
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Can work independently and as a team with competing priorities.
- Good communication skills
- Team oriented
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to a fluid and dynamic environment.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Ability to apply innovative solutions to resolve complex problems.
- Previous work experience in a refinery or manufacturing facility is preferred
- Previous work experience specifically with service purchase orders preferred
- Previous work experience with Ariba is preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's