A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter, to join a leading Mining organization. This position is available for an immediate start on a 2:1 roster, on a contract to permanent basis.
- Assisting with planned maintenance tasks and breakdown work on a range of Excavators and Drills.
- Troubleshooting faults, servicing and repairing as needed.
- Adhering and applying all site based policies and procedure, ensuring that all incidents are reported correctly.
- Demonstrating exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Ensuring that safe work practices are adhered to at all times.
To be successful in the role, you will have extensive experience as an HD fitter in the mining arena, along with an Australian recognized Trade certificate. An excellent eye for detail with a pro-active approach to resolving issues. As well as a strong work ethic and commitment to workplace safety. You will also have extensive experience on heavy Drills and Excavators - Ideally Terex and Liebherr.
The following Ticket’s and Certificates are required:
- Current Working at Heights Ticket
- Current Elevating Work Placement Ticket
- Police Clearance and Full Medical
- HR Licence
- Full Driver’s License
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization. With excellent training and development initiatives, this role will allow you to grow your career in a great working environment. You will be offered a competitive hourly rate and you will be working in state of the art facilities.