IT Infrastructure Business Integrator Required:- Proven background in Infrastructure Operations. Strong background working with and managing multiple vendors in an outsourced environment. Ability to negotiate and influence. An understanding of Telephony Systems. An understanding of ITIL processes and IT Service Management. ITIL v3. Broad base understanding of Infrastructure – including Telecommunications (voice and data), Cisco Switching and routing LAN and Voice over IP, platforms and data centers. Dealing with customers/end users at all levels in a busy working environment
An opportunity has arisen for a hardworking, independent thinker and reliable team player to join our team in a fast-paced IT support environment.
IT Infrastructure Business Integrator Overall Job Purpose:
- Support the UK Site Service Leader with the execution of Operational Services and Project Delivery in alignment to Global, Regional and Local plans across the UK Sites
- Support the UK Infrastructure team to achieve local, regional and global projects
- Coordinate and manage multiple Vendors, to ensure new services, programs are implemented and managed in a timely manner.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to business areas in relation to new opportunities/changes when required.
- Utilize ITIL Service Management techniques when managing services with vendors including introduction of new services.
- Deliver the last mile of IT to our user base and be the face of IT to the site.
- Understand user’s business requirements and impact of IT services
- Own and coordinate Infrastructure projects and service requests using multiple external vendors and internal infrastructure & facilities groups
- Provide IT presence and relevance on the ground at the site
- Build effective working relationships with business partners, local/regional/global IT groups, ESPs and vendors. Work with business leaders at the affiliate to identify IT needs and opportunities to support business objectives and deliver service improvements. Seek continuous feedback for improvement
- Ensure documented procedures and processes are followed for all activities
- Liaise with global infrastructure service towers and teams
- Create innovative OCM to ensure high adoption of projects and services
- Advanced trouble shooting on IT systems
- Collaborate with other professionals to deliver a variety of IT and Non IT projects & maintain standards and functionality at all times.
- Infrastructure certification like ITIL practitioner, MSCE etc. are beneficial
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK