|Job Title:||Materials Coordinator|
|Location:||Wyoming, United States|
|Salary:||$26 - $28 per hour, Benefits: Included|
|Contact Name:||Kaitlyn Palividas|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 18:34|
Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of materials including, but not limited to:
• Verify materials arriving at the remote location.
• Accurately record materials issued from the remote location.
• Provides status updates and follow-up to Project Materials Coordinator.
• Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory.
• Responsible for monthly physical inventory verification of remote location.
• Maintains records/spreadsheets for physical inventory counts, materials issued and verification of materials received.
• Forklift certified or able to obtain certification through in-house training program.
• Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds.
• Compliance with ConocoPhillips policy and industry regulations.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
• Requires basic knowledge of discipline.
• Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems.
• Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.
• 6 months minimum assignment
• 7 days on / 7 days off rotation
• Full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, short/long-term disability, life insurance)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Competency & Training Coordinator
Field Coordinator Tankenteam
Training and Logistics Coordinator
Service Delivery Coordinator
$10000 per month