- 2:1 - Roster
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Process Operator, to join a leading Iron Ore Mining organization. This position is available for an immediate start on a 2:1 roster.
- Day-to-day running of all large scale Fixed Plant equipment
- Operating the ore processing plants
- General maintenance of crushing plant and associated equipment
- Regular correspondence with management for production and target reports
- Ensuring that safe work practices are adhered to at all times
- Following policies and procedures to ensure all incidents are reported correctly
- Experience operating large crushing, screening and processing plants
- This includes MMD sizers, cone crushing circuits, conveying systems and plant components
- Proven ability to meet safety standards
- Experience with a variety of operating systems - SCADA, Citect, Simplicity, and Meridian
- Ideally you will also have a working at heights and forklift qualification
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization. With excellent training and development initiatives, this role will allow you to grow your career in a great working environment. You will be offered a competitive hourly rate and you will be working in state of the art facilities.