|Job Title:||Electrical Fitter|
|Location:||Perth Airport, Australia|
|Salary:||$67000 - $71000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Hyland|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 08:43|
Currently we are seeking motivated individuals for the role of Electrical Fitter for our Perth Airport Service Centre Perth, WA, Australia. This is a hands on role, involving the dismantle, repair and assembly of AC & DC motors where internal and external customer service is paramount.
Reporting to our Works Manager, your responsibilities in supporting the section and workshop as required will include, but are not limited to:
· Workshop housekeeping tasks, ensuring a clean and safe work environment.
· AC & DC traction motor overhauls, rewinds and repairs.
· Generator overhauls, rewinds and repairs.
· Gearbox and other mechanical equipment services and repairs.
· Static and dynamic testing of electrical equipment.
· Flameproof repairs.
· Assist Section Supervisor with the supervision and training of apprentices.
· Other reasonable duties as assigned by the Section Supervisor, Works Manager.
· Dedication to working in a safe manner at all times.
· Australian recognized Trade Certificate level III in Electrical Fitting; Electrical Machine Repair; or equivalent or willingness to acquire.
· Experience with HV motors and vibration analysis will be highly regarded.
· Experience in overhaul, repair and rewind of AC & DC motors.
· Experience in overhaul, repair and rewind of generators and / or other rotating equipment.
· Proven ability to provide service delivery that is customer focused, flexible and adaptable.
· High level of attention to detail.
· Strong prioritisation, organisational and time management skills.
· Ability to follow company policy, procedures, training regimes.
· Manual Drivers Licence.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
New Orleans, United States
Electrical Field Specialist
Torrance, United States
$65 - $80 per hour
ELECTRICAL & TELECOM COMMISSIONING Services