.Net Core developer to work on the implementation of computational algorithms to be run on-premises and in the cloud.
.Net Core Developer Essential skills:
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing and maintaining scalable Microsoft based software solutions.
- Hands on programming experience in .NET Core, C# and ASP.NET.
- Experience in writing Web Services and RESTful APIs.
- Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability - ‘SOLID’ principles.
- Proven ability to keep code base healthy by practicing automated unit testing, code reviews, and coding standards
- Agile development.
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience with functional programming would be highly advantageous.
- Experience with continuous integration: build, test, publish and deploy.
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps (VSTS).
.Net Core Developer – 6 Months Contract – Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK