The ‘Front End’ engineering department, consisting of experienced, multi-discipline engineering personnel within one of our ongoing studies is seeking to strengthen the team through the recruitment of an experienced Senior Process Engineer.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Prepare engineering concepts and develop into detail design
- Carry out manual and computer analysis
- Prepare CTR estimates for process scopes
- Prepare construction and commissioning procedures
- Familiar with HAZOP / HAZID
- Use of computerised information processing both general and specialist for process engineering such as HYSYS, OLGA and PIPENET
- Review and comment on vendor information and assist with inspection and testing
- Carry out single and inter-discipline checks and reviews
- Carry out onshore / offshore survey and answer site queries
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- Minimum BEng required.
- Sound working knowledge of relevant industry codes and standards
- Conversant with appropriate technical software
- Aware of latest technical developments
- Relevant professional experience
- Effective written, verbal communication and client facing skills
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions' global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent, contract and temporary recruitment.
For further information on this role please contact: Alex Mair / 01224 087370 / firstname.lastname@example.org