ESSENTIAL:- C++, have the flexibility to work with Cloud technologies such as Google and Azure. Agile. Good understanding of Windows and Linux.
C++ Software Security Engineer Job Specification:
Experienced C++ Software Engineer to maintain and support key software security tools which enable our products worldwide. The focus of this team is the delivery of commercial security and licensing solutions to protect software for the energy sector.
C++ Software Security Engineer Job Requirements:
- Multiple years of commercial experience developing in C++
- Good understanding of Windows and LINUX
- Experience with Cloud computing (e.g. Google Cloud Platform & Microsoft Azure)
- Experience of authn/z in web tokens
- Knowledge of symmetric and asymmetric cryptography
- Scripting – e.g. bash and Python
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Ability to write clean and efficient code
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work to commercial deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Combine technical skills and design sensibilities
- Learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Degree or higher qualification in either Computer Science, or Mathematics, Science or Engineering Discipline with programming experience.