|Job Title:||Planning Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Watkins|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 10:59|
- Business Partner for Exploration and Projects Team. communicating with the wider team in providing quality and fit for purpose management information to provide representative forecasts and ensure value based choices
- Support the monthly Regional Cost meeting, using Power BI
- Support the preparation and transformation of the payroll and office (P&O) model, External reporting (MWO) summary report and supporting BPE file
- Lead the Business Function tags to ensure that the Business Function BPEs (including CDM mapping), variance templates, BRO reports and other P&O related activities are correctly updated in line with Segment and Functional guidance
- Support Regional Quarterly planning process and UET initiatives such as the Regional Business Reviews
- Support the engagement with the Central Planning and Central Financialisation teams such that both have appropriate understanding of Angola activity and that the data and materials they develop is accurate
- Assist Regional planning team with ad-hoc activities as they arise
Degree level education or equivalent experience.
Essential experience and job requirements
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong knowledge of all office software, including Power BI
- Ability to manage data with the necessary rigor and attention to detail to underpin accurate reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality management information and analysis that enables clear and informed decision making.
- Self-starter with ability to understand requirements and respond to various stakeholder’s needs.
- Ability to deliver multiple work streams in a challenging business environment.
Please note only applicants eligble to work in the UK will be considered for this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's