Job DescriptionA leading Oil and Gas major are looking for a Junior Planning Analyst to join their team in Sunbury.
- Business Partner for Exploration and Projects Team. communicating with the wider team in providing quality and fit for purpose management information to provide representative forecasts and ensure value based choices
- Support the monthly Regional Cost meeting, using Power BI
- Support the preparation and transformation of the payroll and office (P&O) model, External reporting (MWO) summary report and supporting BPE file
- Lead the Business Function tags to ensure that the Business Function BPEs (including CDM mapping), variance templates, BRO reports and other P&O related activities are correctly updated in line with Segment and Functional guidance
- Support Regional Quarterly planning process and UET initiatives such as the Regional Business Reviews
- Support the engagement with the Central Planning and Central Financialisation teams such that both have appropriate understanding of Angola activity and that the data and materials they develop is accurate
- Assist Regional planning team with ad-hoc activities as they arise
Degree level education or equivalent experience.
Essential experience and job requirements
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong knowledge of all office software, including Power BI
- Ability to manage data with the necessary rigor and attention to detail to underpin accurate reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality management information and analysis that enables clear and informed decision making.
- Self-starter with ability to understand requirements and respond to various stakeholder’s needs.
- Ability to deliver multiple work streams in a challenging business environment.
Please note only applicants eligble to work in the UK will be considered for this role.