A leading UK Building Materials Manufacturer is looking for a Laboratory Technician to join their technical team. You will be a key member in the laboratory as well going onto site working directly with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
The successful Laboratory Technician will:
- Undertake sampling, testing and reporting of Aggregates & Asphalt
- Maintain the testing equipment within the required associated testing standards.
- Liaise directly with internal / external stakeholders, working on cross functional projects.
- Identifying Health & Safety issues within the place of work and reporting them to management
- Laboratory testing experience within the building materials industry
- Communication Skills ( Written & Verbal)
- Health & Safety experience
- Quality management
- Competitive Salary
- Development & Career progression
Laboratory Technician, Materials Technician, Lab Tech, Lab Assistant, Recycling materials, Sampling, Aggregates, Sand, Test, Concrete, Cement , Bitumen, Grading, Building Materials, Quality Management, Gravel, Raw Materials,