|Job Title:||Reliability Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Malgorzata Stefan|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 20:45|
• Knowledge of master data standards, work practices, technical and M&R standards
• Analytical, detail orientated and process driven mindset.
• Coordinate with Mechanical and E&I engineers and identify from P&ID, SLD to develop maintenance significant asset list within a defined boundary
• Create a ‘Master Equipment List’ for all maintenance significant equipment and maintain & update the ‘Master Equipment List’.
• Create new Tags in CERLL when requested by responsible engineer
• Participate on Asset Criticality Ranking sessions and update asset criticality in SAP as per approved list
• Determine in conjunction with mechanical and E&I engineers all required assets strategies and spare parts for Mobile and Fixed Plants systems, sub-systems and equipment.
• Identify/ correlate systems-subsystems-equipment room and locations.
• Assign Location/ Room field in SAP for grouping to support effective maintenance planning/scheduling and strategy development.
• Clean up all existing SAP entries. PM module SAP knowledge is required.
• Update tag list for all ESDS
• Support the implementation of Asset Strategies in Meridium.
• Support Supply Chain on UC2 and UC3 MM process.
• Support Asset Master Data and Asset Strategies Sustainment
• Reports weekly progress and address issues.
• Coach, facilitate and coordinate the asset strategy development and sustainment process in support of stake holders.
• Support the sustainment of existing asset strategies
• Knowledge using expert reliability and maintenance improvement tools – specialized software solutions, equipment maintenance tactics, root cause failure analysis (RCFA) and continuous improvement principles.
• Ensure quality and integrity in Reliability Programs in Oil Sands
• Coach/ teach skills regarding ESDS development and translation to Reliability Programs
• Strong project management, business analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Able to relate with M&R stakeholders and effective communication at all levels within the company for technical and business audiences.
• Support Reliability engineering and Maintenance with ERP information, technical content for development of equipment strategies, procedures and check sheets.
• Facilitate the appropriate analysis techniques, like Reliability Centered Maintenance and Failure Modes Effects Analysis, to establish optimized risk mitigating tasks.
• Facilitate the identification of critical and operational spare parts required and work with the Reliability Engineers to provide justification for order controls/stock levels.
• Translate Maintenance and Reliability standards and processes related to the equipment strategy lifecycle and reliability program development.
• Conduct asset care strategy performance audits to ensure proper use of reliability reporting capabilities within SAP.
• Provide standardized Asset Strategy template to the stakeholders.
• Application of Meridium Tool for standardized asset strategy, FMEA templates, Master templates, dashboards and queries
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Supply Chain Analyst
North York, Canada
Corporate Development Senior Analyst
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
£240000 per annum
Project controller-Cost analyst
Competitive salary, excellent packages
Sr Financial Analyst
CAD40 - CAD50 per hour
Pipeline Data Analyst